Friday, May 21, 2010

HARPER'S FIRST RACE!

THIS IS HER PICTURE FACE! WHEN SHE SEES A CAMERA, SHE BREAKS OUT THE SMILES. :) APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE, I'M AFRAID. IT'S IN HER DNA. HOPEFULLY, I LOOK AS HAPPY PULLING INTO THE DOME TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...MUST GO PREPARE FOR TONIGHT. THIS IS JUST NUTS. HOPE I'M NOT DEHYDRATED TOMORROW BC OF ALL THE TEARS I'VE SHED THIS WEEK. PEOPLE ARE STOPPING ME IN TARGET AND WISHING ME LUCK WITH ALL SORTS OF BEAUTIFUL KIND WORDS. IT'S A BIT OVERWHELMING. OURS IS A SPECIAL COMMUNITY. THANK YOU...

BRING YOUR OWN STORIES TO THE LINE-UP TOMORROW. EVERYONE'S STORY MATTERS AND THEY'LL GET YOU TO VICTORY.

WE ARE BLESSED. I LOVE FARGO!

KATHLEEN

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to hear you speak tonight and see you run the big race tomorrow! You'll do great. Congratulations on all of your hard work, raising brain aneurysm awareness and for being such an inspiration to the community. You're going to do awesome! Can't wait to cheer for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck speaking tonight and running tomorrow! I will be thinking about you as you accomplish something wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your marathon finish & time. Also, thank you for being such an inspiration to ALL, your speech DID give a voice to others that have had brain aneurysms! It was great to meet you and that you we so kind to sign my running journal, those words will be forever etched on my heart as I continue to train for future HM's and my first full in 2011.

    "Run Kathleen Run" ( Like Forest Gump) then relax after with "a box of chocolates" as you never know what you are going to find:) and of course by reading your blogs you will be also enjoying that glass of wine! :)
    God Bless,
    Val

    ReplyDelete