Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Wrigleys are no techies...


OK. So, my husband, Drew, and I are both featured runners in this year's marathon. We've been asked to blog. BLOG? Huh? Well, that, in itself, has been a funny journey. Drew is a very smart man. But, seriously. He keeps messing up my blog site!! I'm no techy, but geesh, Drew. All of my posts are now signed or posted by "Drew." I have no clue what he did, but do know he didn't mean to. :) Anything posted on ("S)Miles to Go..." is posted by moi! kathleen, that is. Anything on "Cold Train," Drew's blog, is posted by Drew, himself. Now...if I can just figure out how to fix this blog-problem...

Also, I have lots to add regarding my training, but will do so in another post. For now, check out "On the Minds of Moms" website, and read my column about the marathon. It's titled, "Marathon training for the sexes..." My column is called, "just a thought," by Kathleen Wrigley. I can only speak for our family, where both mom and dad are training for the full 26.2. But, it gives a glimpse into the difference (for us) of how our family trains. Ahhh...I may be the only person who thinks this is funny, but is you can't laugh at yourself with yourself, who will? Ahhh, it's nice living in my bubble...

2 comments:

  1. Love the red in your photo! ND Heart hopes you would consider wearing red during the marathon. You are such an inspiration for women overcoming health challenges. Also, Feb 5th is Wear Red day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will proudly wear red all through February! And, remind others' to do the same!

    ReplyDelete